Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 14: Running up that road....in my mind

"And if I only could, I'd make a deal with God, And I'd get him to swap our places
Be running up that road...
      Be running up that hill....
          Be running up that building..."    Kate Bush....1985


Didn't run today, but Chip did.  For me, life got in the way. But I thought about running a lot. (Does that count?)  Somewhere between phone calls to Texas to check on my mom, who is in the hospital, working late on the February issue of Charlotte Parent, and the late night bass guitar lesson I forgot about, I lost track of time to get it done. It would really, really be helpful if I could designate a set time to run.  A goal to pursue. Until then, I'm on the run, and trying to find time to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment