Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15: That's right, you're not from Texas....

That's right you're not from Texas,
But Texas wants you (to run) anyway!  Lyle Lovett* 2008
*OK.. not the "to run" part. I wrote those lyrics.

An early flight, a lot of coffee and a surprise visit to Corsicana, Texas. Grabbed the iPod and ran at my sister's park. Who would've thunk I'd actually take time to run in Texas? Had to. My dear hubby is showing me up with his 3x a week consistent running. Doesn't he know it's a GIRLS on the Run 5k?

It was a little wierd not running with Team White. Miss them. Hope they are running too. At least four girls have stepped up to run with me. Hard to believe I am only on run #5. Seems like a lifetime of running....

Workout 5: No stretch. 5 minute warm-up with dachsunds and curious kids; 8 60-sec. runs /90-sec. walk segments in a brutally cold wind; 5 min cool down

No comments:

Post a Comment