Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 4 - Not So Bad

Running in the frigid temps last night was not so bad. It's more fun when you have your son and husband along to laugh at with! We are a sight to see... my son with his iPod on, singing out loud to the Ben10 Movie theme song, doing skips and jumps and spins. Then, my husband forging ahead, running faster than all of us - in spite of his Nanook of the North look (remember, it's 30-something degrees).

Finally...me, dragging up the rear, calling out Robert Ullrey's podcast commands from my iPod to Team White ("You're doing great! Almost there. Now, ready?....RUN!").

It wasn't so bad. I'm proud we made it this far.(haha... two days!) Our stretching segment was already approaching frantic... kind of the "I'm too busy to stretch" syndrome. Hope we can endure longer than a week!


Workout 2:  Impatient stretching; 5 minute (cold) warm-up | 8 60-sec. run /90-sec. walk segments | 5 min freeze down.

No comments:

Post a Comment