Tuesday, April 13, 2010

24 Days and Running...

with a little over 3 weeks left to go, I'm fast-tracking my running program. I must say I'm seeing no progress and now that Robert Ullrey's podcast is all about 20-25 minute runs, I don't really need them anymore. Each day I listen to what he has to say about what my training will be, then quickly switch my iPod to the music that inspires me.  This has made running a little easier. Don't get me wrong. I like Bob and all that, I just am not a huge fan of his techno-trance music.

So today Bob wanted me to run 25 minutes and I successfully completed 19 - That was running from my house to the baseball field, with SurferKid in front and behind on his Fuzion scooter/skate thingy -- plus -- 2 times around the track. Then I was losing daylight and wanted to be a good Mommy!... I'd promised to throw some baseball, so I had to quit. (Thankfully!)

I'm sure I could've made it 25 minutes? Maybe? Oh... honestly I was grateful and relieved to stop at 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment