Friday, April 16, 2010

21 Days to go.... I'm still running...

Yay! Today I ran 25 minutes, non-stop, no problems! Thanks to Jenny H for introducing me to the 3 mile Gov-FoxEast Loop (and Sally Mc who originated the path). Jenny took me through it a week or so ago, and this morning I breezed through at a clippy pace. The trick was ditching Robert Ullrey's techno-trance music (sorry Bob!) and kicking into the good ole' rock-n-roll on my iPod. Wow! I never thought I'd break through the wall. But Hello... I'm there!

Look out GOTR 5K-ers, I'm running up right behind ya!


Training: 3 min warm-up; 25 min run; 3 min cool down

Set list ran: "Miss You" by Stones; "One of these Days" by Hawaiian John Cruz; "American Girl" by Tom Petty; "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White Ts; "Right Hand Man" by Joan Osborne; to name a few....

No comments:

Post a Comment