Wednesday, May 5, 2010

4 Days and Counting...

These feet have carried me since January 2 2010 on this running adventure...

So far, my feet and I have run with a team, without a team, with a family, without a family, with Robert Ullrey and without. I've run in many places...

  • Corsicana, Texas
  • Orlando, Florida
  • Seabrook Island, South Carolina
  • Los Angeles, California
And also on the track, at the baseball field, in the gym, on a treadmill, around the neighborhood, in the snow (sorta) and in the rain.

I'm comfortable I'll make the Girls on the Run 5K without keeling over. I won't be the winner with the fastest time and I won't be the mom at the back of the line. I'll be right there in the middle -- where I belong -- with all the Girls on the Run!

Training:  Just run!

No comments:

Post a Comment