Tuesday, March 9, 2010

School plays and running days

Two more runs in this week. Apparently, it is easier now to run than blog. This week I'm in full mommy mode with volunteering for a school play, shuttling to baseball practice and rehearsing with the school choir + I'm on deadline for a story about kids adn the arts which isn't even written yet. Oh yeah, deadline was yesterday!

So, therefore I gotta run! I will leave you with these words...

I'm gonna run to you,
I'm gonna run to you,
When the feeling's right, I'm gonna run all night
I'm gonna run to you.
             Bryan Adams

Training:  Week 4 program:  5 minute warm up walk | Run 3 mins/walk 90 secs | Run 5-min/walk 2.5 mins | Run 3 mins/walk 90 secs | Run 5-min: Cool Down while cooking dinner! (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment